Sunday, December 23, 2018

Protecting our lungs


At your risk. Not a medical advice.


This is just passing information for friend A who cured himself from chronic lung problems to friend B.


Part 1:


I am just about to have a cold. What I do to prevent or cure it, is drink as much vitamin C for example fresh lemon or sour orange in water. It is also in our times very important to avoid palm oil that is put in bread, parties, sweets. Palm or cheap vegetable oil clogs blood arteries like wax, like cheap butter margarine etc. I always read the small letters of ingredients with a magnifying glass to avoid it and now I am fine.


Part 2:


Hi my friend, I had similar lung problems since a very small kid. Now I am fine for more than 10 years  and the family doctor has phoned my parents asking (am I still alive?) after so heavy drugs that he was prescribing me.


Here is how I did I it.


This is not a medical advice. At your risk.


I stopped drinking milk. Miraculously asthma disappeared. Now whenever I drink milk my immunity system goes down and I may get Ill in a day or 2. Is it the intibiotics that are used for cow injection everyday? Milk was substituted with tahini, as tahini has calcium and great quality fat.


 The immunity system is boosted by drinking a lot of vitamin C from lemon or sour orange in water, everyday. It cures lung problems and it also prevents them from happening again. Cure can be drastically quick in a few hours.


Lungs can possibly be disinfected by the ultra violet content of the first and last sun rays of the day. Window must be open as glass stops ultra violet. Even a few minutes or seconds everyday with sun rays hiting the bare chest or back must kill everything that infects lungs. Ultra violet photons have very high frequency. Electrons go up and down millions millions of times per second. Multiplying frequency in Hz  by Plank's constant we get a very high energy content for each photon, a high energy quantum or packet of energy. Each photon can penetrate the body and possibly cures any problem.


So once someone may need to be cured by antibiotics, hopefully using the above techniques, antibiotics will never need to be used again. The immunity system will get stronger and Stronger. Raw food is a great help. Fresh salads. Muesli. The Pleiades meal which is a muesli variation. For some strange reason after starting eating food that does not need to be cooked, eg seeds, walnuts, pistachio nuts etc even if I have a fever it lasts for a few hours only. Not days.


Perhaps the best of all is even a tiny swim in the sea even during winter. Nature does everything. Fever is gone is a few seconds. There is salt, iodine, cold water, fresh air, wind bath, sun ultra violet Ray bath. Nature knows how to protect us.


Hope you will be great soon and always healthy. I am impressed by how you operate business, clever buying and helping your buyers.


My best wishes.


Greece (Hellas) is always welcoming you.


Further reading:


Frindge Knowledge for Beginers - Montalk - page 72


Προληπτική Ιατρικη - Γιάγκος Καραβης


No comments:

Post a Comment