Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Who pays the ferryman - Markopoulos, Ποιος πληρώνει τον βαρκάρη - Μαρκόπουλος


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hK95EavfLOM


Remembering being at kid at around 10?
My parents were summer renting a mountain country house from a friend family at the Afidnae village.
There was a huge tree at the garden.
Under its shadow there I was using a table to mount my Polycyclomatic (πολυκυκλωματιστης) toy with springs holding connections for resistors, capacitors, germanium transistors.
It could also (by making the relevant connections) transmit at MW AM so with a JVC Nivico radio I could hear my voice speaking on a crystal earphone.
HRT (Hellenic radio television) at some instant was transmitting this nice instrumental. So the record knob was immediately pressed and it could then be listened to from cassette magnetic tape anytime, so many times.










No comments:

Post a Comment