Friday, March 27, 2020

On drinking often water to avoid getting the virus to the lungs


At your risk. This is not a medical advice.


George told me that he got an email from Italy which originates from a researcher on viruses.


So he gave me some hints he read.


That the virus is killed above 25 degrees centigrade.


So it seems fit to wash hands with warm water.


I rub my hands even when I am not washing them since the temperature increase by friction is very high.


George also told me that some drinking water every often is good as the virus if it exists in the first place goes down to the stomach were it is killed instead of being inhaled.


I believe many good practices originate from common sense, for example removing carpets from a house.


Or having the windows open, or being in the fresh air etc.

















No comments:

Post a Comment